Personal Information Collection, Processing and Use Notification and Agreement
Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation (TWSE) is committed to protecting privacy of your personal information with the Data E-Shop service, please read the following information carefully (Purpose of collection and Classification of personal information are according to the classification in "The specific purpose and the classification of personal information of the Personal Information Protection Act" from the Ministry of Justice.):
Purpose of collection:
- (069) Contract, contract-like or other legal relation matters.
- (090) Consumer, Customer Management and Service.
Classification of personal information:
Your personal information include the following: Code 001 Type for identifying individuals: name, phone number, e-mail address, or address.
- Time period, area, target and way of the use of personal information:
- Time period: Five years after the expiration of the duration of collection purpose. However, the retention duration may be extended automatically until the expiration of the term of collection purpose when there is a request of competent authority, judicial agency or relevant authority agency.
- Area: Within the territory of the Republic of China.
- Target: It shall be used by TWSE itself only and shall not be used for any purpose other than the purpose of collection without your consent. Unless TWSE provides the information to the competent authority, judicial agency or relevant authority agency according to the laws or regulations.
- Way: TWSE may collect, process and use your personal information through digital files or physical paper documents.
- Your rights regarding personal information:
You may exercise the following rights in respect of your Personal Information through the website, telephone calls, or in person:
- Inquiry or review;
- Making duplications;
- Supplement or correct;
- Discontinue collection, processing or use and delete;
- Data portability (if you apply "EU General Data Protection Rules");
If you need to contact TWSE, please call TWSE at telephone (02)8101-3101,
- The influence on refusal to provide its personal information:
You may still use the Data E-Shop if you cannot or are unable to provide personal information for the specific purposes above, but it may influence some of the rights and interests. If your relevant rights and interests are jeopardized, TWSE will not be accountable for any damages or loss.
- Other disclosed information:
- The payment platform or the payment account on the Data E-Shop is the service from the third-party service provider, the relevant information you input (include but not limited to personal information), and is not collected, processed, and used by TWSE. The relevant information protection policy for your personal information will implement to the administration of the third-party service provider, and TWSE does not control and is not responsible for such issue.
- Data E-Shop does not collect your date of birth, and has no intention to collect, process and use the personal information of the minor. Please do not use TWSE if you are a minor. Your legal representative may request TWSE to delete your personal information with the relevant supporting documents that you have access to the Data E- Shop. If the deletion jeopardized your rights and interests, please negotiate with your legal representative, TWSE shall not be responsible for any damages or loss.
- TWSE is entitled to amend the "Personal Information Collection, Processing and Use Notification and Agreement"; if the amended clauses are beyond the scope of your agreement, TWSE will get your consent in an adequate method.
- If TWSE cannot get your consent or you disagree with the amendment, TWSE will remove your personal information, ex officio or base on your demand.
- If you execute the right of Article 4 during the period of validity of a subscription, or the preceding paragraph happens, TWSE may not be able to provide products for you, except for returning the prepayment of the undelivered products without interest on a pro-rata basis, TWSE shall not be responsible for any damages or loss.
- Any matter not covered herein shall be solved based on the regulations of the Republic of China, the EU General Data Protection Rules (if applicable), administrative rules and related regulations. If matters not covered by the above regulations shall negotiate with TWSE based on the good faith.
- The notification and agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Republic of China. If a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authorities holds that any provision of the Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
- Both parties shall settle any dispute arising from the notification and agreement based on the good faith. If there is a requirement of litigation, both parties agree to use the Taiwan Taipei District Court as the court of competent jurisdiction for the first instance.
- This notification and agreement is prepared in both Chinese and English languages. In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.